Click to download and complete our HSGC Adoption Application which you can email to email@example.com.
Read our complete Adoption Policies here.
The animals featured below through Petfinder are generally available however we cannot guarantee that any animal will be available at any particular time. Our animals are adopted on a first-come, first-served basis and we make every attempt to update our Petfinder profiles in a timely fashion but there may be delays as our primary obligation is to care for our animals and customers in-house before updating our website.
If you’re interested in adoption, here’s how in 5 basic steps…
1. Think about your lifestyle and what you would like in a pet. Then visit the Humane Society and get to know our animals to see if one would be a good match for you. Most of our adoptable pets are also featured below through Petfinder.com.
2. Once you have selected the right pet, complete the Adoption Application. It takes a minimum of 30 minutes for us to process an adoption application, so applications should be turned in before 4:30 pm. We will need to verify the information on your application and discuss the animal with you in order to approve the application. In some cases, depending on staffing and the time it takes to verify your information, it may take up to 48 to process your application. We reserve the right to deny any adoption for any reason. Please note that an approved application is not a guarantee that the particular animal will be available to you at a future date/time and that an application that is approved for one animal may not be transferable to another animal.
3. Once your application has been approved and you have agreed to adopt the animal we will give you copies of the animal’s information including vaccination and any other veterinary history.
4. The adoption fee is due at this time. We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
5. Take your new pet home and enjoy the love!