We are very grateful to all of our generous contributors! Thank you so much for all of your help!
There are a number of ways you can help…
- Spread the word! If you support the work we do, pass it on to your friends and neighbors.
- Consider becoming a member!
- Donate your time as a volunteer!
- Donate! We accept monetary donations, donations of supplies, as well as several used household items which we can use for fundraising. See our Wish List for more information.
- Donate through GiveMN.org, especially on Give to the Max Day.
- Search through iSearchiGive! Once you select the Humane Society of Goodhue County as your cause, every time you use this free search engine we will receive a small donation.
- Shop through the iGive mall! You can donate just by shopping online through iGive.com.
There are many expenses associated with operating an animal shelter, from electricity to pet food and many other things in between. While our retail, boarding and grooming services help offset these expenses, it is unfortunately not nearly enough. Thus, we rely on the generosity of pet lovers like yourself and fundraising efforts to make up the difference.
All donations are tax deductible. For more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
See our upcoming fundraising events to support us in those efforts. Also, we are always interested in new fundraiser ideas – if you have one please let us know!
Searching and Shopping with iGive
Every time you shop at any of 700+ online stores in the iGive network, a portion of the money you spend benefits Humane Society of Goodhue County.
It’s a free service, and you’ll never pay more when you reach a store through iGive.
To get started, just create your free iGive account.
And when you search the web, do it through iSearchiGive.com where each search means a penny (or more!) for our cause!
Start iGiving at: www.iGive.com/humanesocietygc and www.iSearchiGive.com/humanesocietygc